Welcome to our practice. We’re so pleased that you’ve chosen WomanCare. We know that you have many alternatives when it comes to your health and wellness, and we are honored that you’ve selected us.
WomanCare exists to provide comprehensive, compassionate health care to women of all ages. Our goal is to provide you with the best care available today, in the most comfortable setting, using the most advanced technology. In order to help you become better acquainted with our practice, we’ve outlined some of the basics every patient needs to know regarding insurance and billing. We want to be sure you’re comfortable with every facet of our practice, including the financial aspects, and we encourage you to let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We know that dealing with insurance regulations and the constant changes in coverage can be frustrating, and our goal is to keep things as clear and simple as possible for you.
Please bring to your appointment:
- Please complete the forms on this page and bring them with you the day of your appointment. Completion of these forms prior to your visit will save you time and allow you to see the doctor more quickly on the day of your appointment.
- Your co-pay (if you have one) will need to be paid the day of your appointment, before being seen.
- Any office fees that apply to your deductible will need to be paid the day of your appointment as well.
- If your insurance requires a referral, please obtain this prior to your visit.
- If we do not participate with your insurance, payment in full will be necessary on the day of your appointment. As a courtesy to you, we will be glad to file with your insurance for reimbursement.
If you have no insurance coverage, we ask that you pay in full at the time of your appointment. For your convenience, WomanCare accepts both Visa® and MasterCard®.
If you have any questions at all regarding billing or insurance, please feel free to call us at 280-2134 or 282-6114.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please call and give us 24 hours notice, so that we may see other patients who need care.
Again, we’re excited that you have chosen WomanCare. We are committed to providing you with warm and professional care, and we look forward to serving you for many years to come.
Christopher S. Grady, MD
Ronald L. Wright, MD
Amanda Davenport, MD
Elizabeth Ann Bary, CNM
Alison Reid, RN, CNM
Nicole Sichting, APRN, WHNP-BC, CNM
Chelsae Nugent, APRN, WHNP-BC